Groups

British F1 Grand Prix

Heading into Valencia everyone thought the Red Bulls' dominance was over. Then Vettel claimed pole and the win. Will he be able to hold off the challenge of home fav Hamilton at Silverstone?

Qualifying-
    13:00 - live on BBC One

Grand Prix-
    Sunday 13:00 - live on BBC One

7 Comments

Unfortunately, I can't see McLaren doing well this weekend. I'm a big fan of the team and both drivers but I just think Red Bull will clinch the points on Sunday. As long as they don't take each other out!

Banned

8th and 13th yesterday

Hard to call...Qualify begins now..But I am sure McLaren will give it all, (Lewis H and Jenson H will want the pole) I hope Masa delivers I haven't seen much of him lately...

Red Bull will have an home advantage as well and Webber after the last "red bull gives you wings" crash will probably have re-grouped and is back on track ...But I hoping a for a good race.....Wish I was at the luffield corner today at the circuit...

Button has no chance, he is just too slow compared to Hamilton which is what most thought when he went to McHamilton, oh sorry McLaren

Should be interesting... JB has never made a podium spot at a BGP

zermattbusby

Should be interesting... JB has never made a podium spot at a BGP

LOL at the excuses... he won't in 2010 either

FINAL QUALIFYING

1. VETTEL

2. WEBBER

3. ALONSO

4. HAMILTON

Red Bull FTW !

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1333
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277960
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions