British Gas £60 credit

I just had a moan at British Gas about the amount of money I was paying for gas. I told them that I'd be leaving to join N Power and they eventually said they'd give a £60 credit if I stayed with them for at least 3 months. I said go for it, and I've also signed up to the Websaver 4 which gives a 6% discount on bills (you must stay with British Gas until March 2010).

6 Comments

are British gas more expensive than N power, I was thinking of leaving N power to join B Gas ?

BG Websaver 4 is far more expensive than EDF Websaver 5. I've just compared all dual-fuel prices.

flowers172;6392662

are British gas more expensive than N power, I was thinking of leaving N … are British gas more expensive than N power, I was thinking of leaving N power to join B Gas ?

You can go to their web sites and find out. I've just done that and found that EDF Websaver 5 are the cheapest (you have to stay until July 2010 to get the discount, same with B Gas Websaver 4, which is more expensive)).

mod

Moved to Misc as there is no guarantee that this offer is for everyone

pet2000;6392672

BG Websaver 4 is far more expensive than EDF Websaver 5. I've just … BG Websaver 4 is far more expensive than EDF Websaver 5. I've just compared all dual-fuel prices.

Have you switched to this? I was already on EDF so I asked to be moved to the Online 5, some of the companies offering cashback were that more expensive, it wasn't worth going elsewhere

pet2000;6392699

You can go to their web sites and find out. I've just done that and found … You can go to their web sites and find out. I've just done that and found that EDF Websaver 5 are the cheapest (you have to stay until July 2010 to get the discount, same with B Gas Websaver 4, which is more expensive)).

thanks I will take a look
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
    2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
    3. Multi fuel stove deals11
    4. Memory foam mattress topper56

See more discussions