Groups

British Gas online tariffs

British Gas have two online tariffs, websaver 12 and Online saver 4. The only difference I can see between the two is that websaver 12 is slightly cheaper and has a lock in period, whereas online saver 4 has no lock in but is ever so slightly more expensive, plus it includes their energy saving tools.

Am I missing something, of for the sake of £1 a month, is it better to go with online saver 4 and not be locked in?

Links below, should work but for some reason not loading on the iPad.

britishgas.co.uk/pro…tml

britishgas.co.uk/pro…tml

britishgas.co.uk/pro…tml

5 Comments

Banned

should also consider switching

EDF were cheapest for me in December and got £180 cashback (1 year lock). Thats equivalent to 20% off my annual bill
    Edited by: "csiman" 6th Jun 2011

Original Poster

I am switching, British Gas came out as one of the cheapest for me.

Banned

Degeneratemoo

I am switching, British Gas came out as one of the cheapest for me.

should factor in cashback with the cheapest quotes though

topcashback.co.uk/cat…ty/

Original Poster

I'd probably get the cash back through uswitch. I'll probably still go with British gas, just depend which deal.

Banned

Degeneratemoo

I'd probably get the cash back through uswitch. I'll probably still go … I'd probably get the cash back through uswitch. I'll probably still go with British gas, just depend which deal.

i would defo opt for the non contract one so you can switch again if a better deal comes along
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions