Groups

British Paedophile Named As Madeleine Suspect

10 Comments

I hate the fact I have sort of forgotten about the fact she is missing, but just want to open the paper tomorrow to read 'She's Found'!

Original Poster

cw9652;5286892

I hate the fact I have sort of forgotten about the fact she is missing, … I hate the fact I have sort of forgotten about the fact she is missing, but just want to open the paper tomorrow to read 'She's Found'!

I don't think you're ever going to see that to be honest but one day I think they'll get to the bottom of what happened to her.

RedIron;5286894

I don't think you're ever going to see that to be honest but one day I … I don't think you're ever going to see that to be honest but one day I think they'll get to the bottom of what happened to her.

It's sad to say, but every year after she went missing, there seems to be a load of new leads, then a month later... untill the next year, nothing...

i hate the way they come up with these leads and the media grab onto it, the parents must be going thro hell there should be a law to stop the papers putting things in unless its actuall fact like once they find out this man has her or had her then put it in,
    it really annoys me grrrrrrr

the Madeleine case still haunts me. what the poor girl must have gone through, we can only imagine. and the parents, must be tortured every day by guilt. i am always torn between feeling anger towards them for leaving her and deep sympathy for what they must go through on a daily basis.

brangelina;5288106

the Madeleine case still haunts me. what the poor girl must have gone … the Madeleine case still haunts me. what the poor girl must have gone through, we can only imagine. and the parents, must be tortured every day by guilt. i am always torn between feeling anger towards them for leaving her and deep sympathy for what they must go through on a daily basis.

+1

Banned

brangelina;5288106

the Madeleine case still haunts me. what the poor girl must have gone … the Madeleine case still haunts me. what the poor girl must have gone through, we can only imagine. and the parents, must be tortured every day by guilt. i am always torn between feeling anger towards them for leaving her and deep sympathy for what they must go through on a daily basis.

Why does it haunt you? You didn't know the family, and there are hundreds of instances of cruelty to humans inflicted on a daily basis. I never quite got the fascination with this case. It sits in my;

'Princess Diana Memorial Drawer of Absurd Reactions by the British Public'.

On a tangent, does anyone who is perhaps a fan of sci-fi ever think when they hear a story of someone dying or disappearing mysteriously that maybe someone travelled back in time and killed them because they end up becoming the next Hitler in the future. It's unlikely, but it's a different way of looking at the world.

People seem to have forgotten that they left a child alone while they went out for a meal. How could any parent do this? Why do people feel sorry for these people but when they read about another parent who left a child alone (but nothing happened to the child) they're up in arms.
    Feel sorry for the child, but not the parents.

I think it was disgraceful what those parents were put through by the police and the papers during their grief.

Two huge industries who could have helped them so much also hindered and hurt them during a time they must have been their most vulnerable.

I'm sure they know they were stupid to leave the children. Doubt they need it flung in their faces every day. They paid the ultimate price for their neglect.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions