1. Tes Deals
Groups

British schoolboy entrepreneur celebrates making his first million at 16

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

Who's a clever boy then. ......Queue HUKD fantasists

11 Comments

Original Poster

Fair play to him, but you'd think with all that money he could afford a haircut lol

Wow good stuff.

Hmmmm googling mac box bundle - 1 doesn't try to autocomplete, 2 doesn't show much info in the results...also...how does that work? How didi he make a profit on that

Nice.

His site's been posted here on numerous occasions, offering what's basically low-grade shovelwear with the occasional strong app for low prices, relative to an absurdly high RRP. It's a trick that's been in use for a long time. People fall for it every time though, and by adding the charity thing in too, as well as, iirc, promotions where if enough people bought, he'd give a bonus mystery app for free, he's done an exceptional job at viral and moral marketing. Very clever guy, and well done to him.

"'Mac Box Bundle was already becoming a success but I really wanted to push myself and do something different, so I came up with the idea of Branchr" from the original story

Edit...ahhh earlier in the story it gives the other name
    Edited by: "aardvarking" 13th Aug 2010

Lucky boy!

The new Steve Jobs.

Can't wait to see what he has to offer next.

dontasciime

The new Steve Jobs. Can't wait to see what he has to offer next.

He will discover girls...or boys and fritter away all that hard earned moolah

Nice to see he's done it without a rich mum or dad behind him.

definatly buys his friends
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger22
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism916
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764345
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416148

See more discussions