Groups

Britney Spears Concert

Has anyone here been to the Britney Spears Circus Tour at the O2? If so, what was it like?

How much is the merchandise? I want to get a few mementos but no doubt it is going to cost me!!

I am going to see her tomorrow. I am not sure what to expect, I know she doesn't actually sing (which is a bit of a let down) but the reviews say its more of a show than a concert. My boyfriend doesn't mind either way, he just wants to see Britney prancing round in her undies!

14 Comments

Original Poster

barky;5477942

http://merchandise.theo2.co.uk/britney-spears-22-c.aspyou can see the … http://merchandise.theo2.co.uk/britney-spears-22-c.aspyou can see the merchandise here-I think it looks hideous tbh.

£20 for a programme - that is expensive!!

I did want a t-shirt but at £25 and most likely rubbish quality, its probably not worth it.

Maybe some nice person will buy one, decide they hate it and stick it on eBay!

she cant sing, she mimms all but one song through out the concert, waste of money

wickedteen;5478018

she cant sing, she mimms all but one song through out the concert, waste … she cant sing, she mimms all but one song through out the concert, waste of money

which is probably why all the production and vip tickets were given away for 2 quid each last weekend! if I had paid full price I would be furious about that.

Original Poster

wickedteen;5478018

she cant sing, she mimms all but one song through out the concert, waste … she cant sing, she mimms all but one song through out the concert, waste of money

I can sort of understand why she isn't singing (she apparently sings live "Everytime" though) as the dancing and the "show" is quite intense. I did say before that I knew she doesn't sing though so it doesn't really bother me that much. It should be a good show though!

wickedteen;5478018

technically,she doesnt "mime"-she lip syncs-the tracks are all specially recorded for the show beforehand-michael jackson has done the same on his last 2 tours but only for about half of the show.

miming is just moving your lips to the original recording.

Banned

money will not buy you happiness

Original Poster

barky;5478034

which is probably why all the production and vip tickets were given away … which is probably why all the production and vip tickets were given away for 2 quid each last weekend! if I had paid full price I would be furious about that.

How true is that? I can't find confirmation, some sites are saying it was just a rumour, others are saying it is true. She added extra dates to the tour which makes me think it could possibly just be a rumour because why bother doing extra dates if the original tickets aren't selling?

Either way, my tickets weren't that expensive plus it will be a really good experience! I am quite looking forward to it although I am not looking forward to the journey there and back!

kimbyanne;5478160

How true is that? I can't find confirmation, some sites are saying it … How true is that? I can't find confirmation, some sites are saying it was just a rumour, others are saying it is true. She added extra dates to the tour which makes me think it could possibly just be a rumour because why bother doing extra dates if the original tickets aren't selling?Either way, my tickets weren't that expensive plus it will be a really good experience! I am quite looking forward to it although I am not looking forward to the journey there and back!

its absolutely true-theaudienceclub website and tkts booths in london sold them for 2 quid each-my son and his wife were in london and went to tkts booth looking for tickets for oliver and they were selling front block britney tickets for a mere 2 pounds.

the original tickets did sell so the extra dates get added but no show is genuinely sold out-promoters hold tickets back and extras become available once they finalise the exact stage setup and there were also vip britney packages with front block tickets attached-these didnt sell so the tickets became available.

I'm going Sunday. Can't wait! :-D I won't be buying any merch, though. Doesn't look like it's up to much.
    Wish I'd gotten £2 tickets. I paid full price in December.

wickedteen;5478018

After 10 years, no-one can go to a Britney concert and then complain that she didn't sing live. It's a given! ;-)

Oh, and NONE of the songs are live! Everytime is prerecorded. :w00t:

Original Poster

barky;5478221

its absolutely true-theaudienceclub website and tkts booths in london … its absolutely true-theaudienceclub website and tkts booths in london sold them for 2 quid each-my son and his wife were in london and went to tkts booth looking for tickets for oliver and they were selling front block britney tickets for a mere 2 pounds.the original tickets did sell so the extra dates get added but no show is genuinely sold out-promoters hold tickets back and extras become available once they finalise the exact stage setup and there were also vip britney packages with front block tickets attached-these didnt sell so the tickets became available.

Wow - I wish mine had cost £2! I bought mine on release but they weren't that expensive, besides its my boyfriends birthday treat so can't complain!

dunno;5478343

I'm going Sunday. Can't wait! :-D I won't be buying any merch, though. … I'm going Sunday. Can't wait! :-D I won't be buying any merch, though. Doesn't look like it's up to much.Wish I'd gotten £2 tickets. I paid full price in December.After 10 years, no-one can go to a Britney concert and then complain that she didn't sing live. It's a given! ;-)Oh, and NONE of the songs are live! Everytime is prerecorded. :w00t:

I wasn't really expecting singing anyway - alot of reviews seem to think that Everytime is live as she is sitting on a swing or something? Who knows! I shall report back tomorrow!

I am really excited about it all - it should be brilliant. I will probably get the programme as a memento, I would have liked a t-shirt but I am not paying out £45 for two items that are probably not even worth £10!

kimbyanne;5478423

Wow - I wish mine had cost £2! I bought mine on release but they weren't … Wow - I wish mine had cost £2! I bought mine on release but they weren't that expensive, besides its my boyfriends birthday treat so can't complain!I wasn't really expecting singing anyway - alot of reviews seem to think that Everytime is live as she is sitting on a swing or something? Who knows! I shall report back tomorrow! I am really excited about it all - it should be brilliant. I will probably get the programme as a memento, I would have liked a t-shirt but I am not paying out £45 for two items that are probably not even worth £10!

I went last weekend, She is on a swing for everytime, A good night tbh,. The circus in between in awesome.

kimbyanne;5478423

Wow - I wish mine had cost £2! I bought mine on release but they weren't … Wow - I wish mine had cost £2! I bought mine on release but they weren't that expensive, besides its my boyfriends birthday treat so can't complain!I wasn't really expecting singing anyway - alot of reviews seem to think that Everytime is live as she is sitting on a swing or something? Who knows! I shall report back tomorrow! I am really excited about it all - it should be brilliant. I will probably get the programme as a memento, I would have liked a t-shirt but I am not paying out £45 for two items that are probably not even worth £10!

Report back n have fun

Original Poster

magough;5480423

Report back n have fun

It was incredible!! You will love it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Box Nation45
      2. connect tablet11
      3. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11