Groups
    EXPIRED

Britney Spears Curious 100ml - Best Price!

Hi,

I am looking for the best price for a Britney Spears Curious in 100ml.

So far Ebay seems the cheapest but I am a bit wary about buying perfume from Ebay!

Any help would be much appeciated!

Thanks!

8 Comments

saw gift set in tkmaxx 14.99 if thats any help to you

Original Poster

SALLIE1ST;1360113

saw gift set in tkmaxx 14.99 if thats any help to you

Do you know if that is the 100ml one? I find that this perfume doesn't last very long (but smells gorgeous) so I need a decent size bottle!

Either The Perfume Shop or Cheap Smells - both are about £18.99 for the 100 mls. I bought this from Cheap Smells online this morning as I could go through Quidco as well.:thumbsup:

Is it for yourself or for a gift?

If its for yourself, you can get a tester 100ml bottle from fragrance direct for £11.44 delivered using the '135' code here...

fragrancedirect.co.uk/Lad…tml

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies.

I work just across the road from Superdrug so went over there for a quick look a little while ago and managed to get the 100ml bottle for £15.45!!

Am I the only one that thinks you would get a better smell rubbing a skunk on your face than some liquid endorsed by trailer trash? And what is there to be "curious" about anymore? She's left nothing to the imagination in the papers recently.

Original Poster

BrianScott1980;1369531

Am I the only one that thinks you would get a better smell rubbing a … Am I the only one that thinks you would get a better smell rubbing a skunk on your face than some liquid endorsed by trailer trash? And what is there to be "curious" about anymore? She's left nothing to the imagination in the papers recently.

The perfume is actually produced by Elizabeth Arden so is high quality.

I personally don't like Britney Spears either but the perfume is lovely. Just because it has her name on it doesn't mean it is horrible!

Banned

14.99 in TJ Hughes for 100ml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder68
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814503
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1891353
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767429

See more discussions