Groups
    EXPIRED

Brittany Ferries discount code?

Hi all I wondered if anyone out there has any discount codes or advice on getting some discount/offer from Brittany Ferries? Looking t travel out around July time Probably Plymouth to Roscoff. Many Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

Ive never seen any codes. What they do however is print vouchers in the Herald Express paper. Thats the local paper. The vouchers differ. Im not sure if they are valid for july though. If you are flexible on youre dates then that maybe the best option. If i hear off any offers i can let you know if you like.

Original Poster

Thanks for that would appreciate any help. Rep left for your comment!

mummymelly;7601134

Thanks for that would appreciate any help. Rep left for your comment!

ill keep my eye out for you and let you know if a see any!

Just a quick comment

We went twice to France on Brittany Ferries, from Portsmouth : although it was great, we had to get a cabin for the overnight crossing on each occasion

On our last trip we went via Poole on Condor Ferries, a much faster ship, so no bother with a cabin ..far cheaper in the long run

Just a thought !

just a heads up but Brittany Ferries have pulled out of the Poole to Cherbourgh route if anyone uses this route at all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv32
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11

See more discussions