Groups
    EXPIRED

Broad band for Xbox live??

Banned
    I'm looking to get broadband in and I don't have a phone line but it will only ever be used for Xbox Live. Does anyone know who would be best to go with for it?

4 Comments

i would reccomend virgin, "2 for 20" deal, get a freeview box, broadband, free phone calls, they were also doing "connect with virgin play halo 3 online for free" they were giving out free online yearly memberships, also trhe latest offer is 300 quid off an LG tv, bringing a 32" to a nice sum of 200 quid.

p.s if you would not like the 300 pound off a tv and it is transferable i would more than happily give you some money for it :P

Original Poster Banned

Cheers think I'll go with 3 for £30 deal. I just checked there website but couldn't see that TV deal, How do you get it?

search the hotdeals section
    pretty sure i saw it there

Aol is good i get 2mb for £14.99 a month but you really know how to bypass the aol software to get the proper use out of it online
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1953
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553752
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767179
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2628

See more discussions