Groups
    EXPIRED

Broadband.

I am about to go over my usage with BT. Have called them and they said they can do £32.00 a month for unlimited and free evening/weekend deals, how ever I will be in a 12 month contract. Please can you let me know what you are paying per month and if this is a good deal. Many thanks.

10 Comments

Sky are brilliant for me.

Unlimited internet £3.25 per month

Free Sky talk evening and weekends with the above

Sky line rental £16 approx.

Done!

Original Poster

letslaughadam

Sky are brilliant for me.Unlimited internet £3.25 per monthFree Sky talk … Sky are brilliant for me.Unlimited internet £3.25 per monthFree Sky talk evening and weekends with the above Sky line rental £16 approx.Thanks, just went on their site and filled out form, unfortunately can't get unlimited in my area.Done!

£5/month unlimited - BT 12 month deal, line rental paid up front.

letslaughadam

Sky are brilliant for me.Unlimited internet £3.25 per monthFree Sky talk … Sky are brilliant for me.Unlimited internet £3.25 per monthFree Sky talk evening and weekends with the above Sky line rental £16 approx.Done!

Bigfootpete

and the price after the first 6 or so months is?

I am guessing that's the price for infinity 2 plus anytime calls. If so that's the standard price.

My Sky

letslaughadam

Sky are brilliant for me.Unlimited internet £3.25 per monthFree Sky talk … Sky are brilliant for me.Unlimited internet £3.25 per monthFree Sky talk evening and weekends with the above Sky line rental £16 approx.Done!

Bigfootpete

My deal exactly is

12 month contract
    Sky Unlimited 12 months @ 3.25 per month
    Sky Talk Evenings and Weekends 12 months @ Free
    £15.80 line rental per month

Approx £230 a year = £20 a month

letslaughadam

My SkyMy deal exactly is12 month contractSky Unlimited 12 months @ 3.25 … My SkyMy deal exactly is12 month contractSky Unlimited 12 months @ 3.25 per monthSky Talk Evenings and Weekends 12 months @ Free£15.80 line rental per monthApprox £230 a year = £20 a month

what broadband is that for? Speed/type?

letslaughadam

My SkyMy deal exactly is12 month contractSky Unlimited 12 months @ 3.25 … My SkyMy deal exactly is12 month contractSky Unlimited 12 months @ 3.25 per monthSky Talk Evenings and Weekends 12 months @ Free£15.80 line rental per monthApprox £230 a year = £20 a month

Is that area specific? Cheapest I can see is £7.50 p/m

Original Poster

I can't get it in my area.

Deals like that are usually reserved for those with the tv package as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions