Expired

Broadband

Found 10th Apr
Has anyone seen any good offers about? Below £40
Tv/entertainment and broadband
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
ADSL Broadband with line rental should run to ~ £20. As long as where you live receives acceptable speed
get broadband only and freeview... since for basic pacgages thats what you get in reality
squiff33 m ago

What's the magic word?

Hurry up?

Only kidding, please wouldnt go a miss.
master101 h, 52 m ago

Hurry up?Only kidding, please wouldnt go a miss.

Please? If you don’t have anything useful to say don’t bother replying to my thread
RickPC13 m ago

Please? If you don’t have anything useful to say don’t bother replying to m …Please? If you don’t have anything useful to say don’t bother replying to my thread

Shut up you idiot. Good luck getting help on here with that attitude.
master1015 h, 45 m ago

Shut up you idiot. Good luck getting help on here with that attitude.

Same goes for you, no need to be so rude.
Bigfootpete1 h, 1 m ago

Same goes for you, no need to be so rude.

If I ask for help, I'd say please. When someone is rude, I will be back, I'm not the one asking for help.
master1017 h, 12 m ago

If I ask for help, I'd say please. When someone is rude, I will be back, …If I ask for help, I'd say please. When someone is rude, I will be back, I'm not the one asking for help.

Neglecting to say please is not being rude, it's impolite, but I wouldn't say it was rude.

We have a client at work who will send in an e-mail saying "I need this permission granted, do it now please" Now that is rude yet they used the word please.
Bigfootpete9 h, 13 m ago

Neglecting to say please is not being rude, it's impolite, but I wouldn't …Neglecting to say please is not being rude, it's impolite, but I wouldn't say it was rude.We have a client at work who will send in an e-mail saying "I need this permission granted, do it now please" Now that is rude yet they used the word please.

It wasnt in response to his original post it was to the reply.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants