Groups

Broadband and landline packages?

Hello,

I'm moving into a new place and will be setting up a brand new internet contract but I don't know who to go with?

Every provider seems to have horrific reviews, you can find a horror story for every single provider so its hard to know where to go.

I'm looking for 76mps and PlusNet seem to have the best price on that

£36.50 per month.

Any advice and experience?

7 Comments

I think they all have horror stories, I just got TalkTalk and they were the cheapest I could find at the time, the bonus being they include a basic mobile package with all their deals , which allowed me to ditch my current provider , which saved me £15 pm , So £22.50pm for the Fibre Broadband minus £15 saved = £7.50 a month....

Not for everyone as the mobile package is very low user (200 mins unlt texts and 500mb data) but is upgradable...

But everything works fine, my speed is the minimum 20mps but that is my area .....out in the sticks....

The address below is one of the best BB forums. Look at the left hand panel for Broadband Forums..it also has speed tester for a particular area..

thinkbroadband.com/
    Edited by: "ssaass" 23rd Nov 2016

BT aren't the cheapest but are reliable and an extra fiver gets you Premiership and European footie amongst other sport X) Home hub is excellent too, I don't use my wi-fi extender anymore

Edited by: "tallpete33" 23rd Nov 2016

BT have the best home hub around. You can get good BT deals through Quidco/TCB if you have it. Though I've noticed a few on here have not received the cashback (I have twice with no problems)

Sky Fibre Pro will also be back in the CPW/Currys sale this weekend as well as the stalls in shopping centre. If I recall correctly it was £30 including evening and weekend calls.

go with bt infinity, avoid talktalk and sky

Original Poster

BT vs PlusNet I guess.

PlusNet seems really good value, its actually just £33 a month for the 76mpbs+ and line rental

Original Poster

SuperSai18

BT have the best home hub around. You can get good BT deals through … BT have the best home hub around. You can get good BT deals through Quidco/TCB if you have it. Though I've noticed a few on here have not received the cashback (I have twice with no problems)Sky Fibre Pro will also be back in the CPW/Currys sale this weekend as well as the stalls in shopping centre. If I recall correctly it was £30 including evening and weekend calls.

Nearly £150 cash back through quidco, nice!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s44
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      3. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22

See more discussions