broadband and phone help please

6 replies
Found 20th Jun 2012
hi i'm currently with post office for our home phone and broadband. we was told we would pay £26 a month and now are getting charged £32 a month well that would be when they actually debit my account. anyway we have change every 3 months from 3 monthly payments to monthly and they never debit my account so end up having to pay 3 months all in one. i dont mind but would rather they done what we have asked. anyway i'm sick of all this now arguing on the phone whats gone wrong this time etc. anyway i aren't bothered if its the same price as we pay now i just want to change but when googling some companys they are getting bad reviews. which company would you say is best to go with? also we can get virgin as we dont have cables that was for the tv anyway so dont no where they do there phone and broadband separate.

6 Comments

"hi i'm currently with post office for our home phone and broadband. we was told we would pay £26 a month and now are getting charged £32 a month well that would be when they actually debit my account. anyway we have change every 3 months from 3 monthly payments to monthly and they never debit my account so end up having to pay 3 months all in one. i dont mind but would rather they done what we have asked. anyway i'm sick of all this now arguing on the phone whats gone wrong this time etc. anyway i aren't bothered if its the same price as we pay now i just want to change but when googling some companys they are getting bad reviews. which company would you say is best to go with? also we can get virgin as we dont have cables that was for the tv anyway so dont no where they do there phone and broadband separate. "

Eh? oO

Original Poster

hi i'm currently with post office for our home phone and broadband.
we was told we would pay £26 a month and now are getting charged £32 a month.
well that would be when they actually debit my account. anyway we have change every 3 months from 3 monthly payments to monthly and they never debit my account so end up having to pay 3 months all in one. i dont mind but would rather they done what we have asked.
anyway i'm sick of all this now arguing on the phone whats gone wrong this time etc. anyway i aren't bothered if its the same price as we pay now i just want to change but when googling some companys they are getting bad reviews.
Which company would you say is best to go with?
also would like to add we cant get virgin as we dont have cables that was for the tv anyway so dont no weather they do there phone and broadband separate.
any help would be appreciated

ooh ooh my go.........eh?

sophie211

hi i'm currently with post office for our home phone and broadband. we … hi i'm currently with post office for our home phone and broadband. we was told we would pay £26 a month and now are getting charged £32 a month. well that would be when they actually debit my account. anyway we have change every 3 months from 3 monthly payments to monthly and they never debit my account so end up having to pay 3 months all in one. i dont mind but would rather they done what we have asked. anyway i'm sick of all this now arguing on the phone whats gone wrong this time etc. anyway i aren't bothered if its the same price as we pay now i just want to change but when googling some companys they are getting bad reviews.Which company would you say is best to go with? also would like to add we cant get virgin as we dont have cables that was for the tv anyway so dont no weather they do there phone and broadband separate.any help would be appreciated

Banned

asked and answered daily - just use advanced search

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=advanced_search&keywords=broadband&search_type=%40title&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=&user_search=&user_search_type=comments&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=last_updated&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&forums[]=7&categories[]=All&advanced_search=Advanced+Search

Original Poster

ok sorry
and thank you for the help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions