Groups
    EXPIRED

Broadband And Phone Package

I would be grateful if someone could suggest a package for my mate with a BT line, who isn't too fussed about download speeds.

Unlimited calls evening or all day would be good

Virgin is unavailable and AOL are unable to provide their best deal

If I don't get this right I will never hear the end:)

5 Comments

hiyas,

Orange is worth a look into and here is the link

]http//ww…ive

Issey

They are having a half price for the first 3 months at the moment and there is unlimited calls if you go with the Unlimited package!

Original Poster

Thanks Issey:thumbsup:

Seems a deal to me

I've just noticed that the phonecalls are over the internet.

Just wondering if anyone has used Orange broadband or their talk service

You just need to buy a phone to plug in the Livebox and away you go, landline only though and Orange mobile (you need to register beforehand or you get charged for it as my brother didnt know beforehand.... =|) you can phone aboard to landlines too!

We have Orange and the line seems to be ok so far for us. anymore question you have I will try and help!

Issey

Banned

Dont use Orange they are pants. I have just changed from Orange (cost 0.00 pm) to BT cost (cost 8.95 pm). in other words I would rather pay an extra £8.95 pm to get away from Orange....thats how bad they are.

Customer Service = pants
    Service = Pants
    Disconnection = constant (with no warning)

news.zdnet.co.uk/int…htm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions