Broadband and TV package

Found 27th Jun 2017
Hi guys...

Can anyone suggest a good tv and broadband package for me please Iv just bought my first house. We don't watch a great about of tv just need a basic package but definitely have catch up but I would like a good speed internet to work well with laptops and mobile device.
Thanks

13 Comments

Plusnet with youview.

Is virgin in your area?

If you just want catchup, then if you have a smart tv, most nowdays have catchup apps. Or get an android tv box. Or a Now Tv box, Roku

To get broadband with a tv package will be expensive.
Edited by: "bubblegum2910" 27th Jun 2017

I was gunna say virginmedia.. if in your area. Player bundle £32 for 12m

100mb broadband speed unlimited download. Weekend calls. Tivo recorder. 3 channel recording at same time. 70 channels. Built in bbc iplayer. Youtube. Netflix if you've got an account with them

call sky and they should offer you a good deal

iMickeyT

I was gunna say virginmedia.. if in your area. Player bundle £32 for 12m … I was gunna say virginmedia.. if in your area. Player bundle £32 for 12m 100mb broadband speed unlimited download. Weekend calls. Tivo recorder. 3 channel recording at same time. 70 channels. Built in bbc iplayer. Youtube. Netflix if you've got an account with them

I can get that for £27 for new customers If anyone's interested message me

Original Poster

I just want to be able to get basic channels and good internet, I'm won't be using the land line either. I can get virgin in my area

virgin is the way to go if you can get it

Sounds like you just need decent broadband really. Was with VM on a big package but they didn't negotiate at all 10+ year customer.

Had to leave an rejoin just to get broadband - which generally is very good. Still £27 a month. But if you have freeview, Play TV, catch up, Netflix, Now TV, Amazon, Kodi, etc - there really is no need to be paying for the adverts on the limited extra channels you get with VM

Wouldn't buy a TV package ever again - as you can see we have quite a few choices! But still works out a hell of a lot cheaper than VM.

Amazon student Prime is £39 a year, Now TV entertainment £20 for 6 months, Netflix is £7 a month £487 a year or £40.60 a month or a tenner a week or £1.43 a day

Not complaining really for all those services and benefits!

Oh yeah forgot to add the TV license so add £147 so total of £634 - £53 a month or £1.77 a day.

I think it's reasonable - and when I haven't had broadband it's a real pain!!

I can't come on here and soapbox and upset people of a strange disposition ha!
Edited by: "KareemSaid" 27th Jun 2017

Original Poster

KareemSaid

Sounds like you just need decent broadband really. Was with VM on a big … Sounds like you just need decent broadband really. Was with VM on a big package but they didn't negotiate at all 10+ year customer. Had to leave an rejoin just to get broadband - which generally is very good. Still £27 a month. But if you have freeview, Play TV, catch up, Netflix, Now TV, Amazon, Kodi, etc - there really is no need to be paying for the adverts on the limited extra channels you get with VMWouldn't buy a TV package ever again - as you can see we have quite a few choices! But still works out a hell of a lot cheaper than VM. Amazon student Prime is £39 a year, Now TV entertainment £20 for 6 months, Netflix is £7 a month £487 a year or £40.60 a month or a tenner a week or £1.43 a dayNot complaining really for all those services and benefits!Oh yeah forgot to add the TV license so add £147 so total of £634 - £53 a month or £1.77 a day.I think it's reasonable - and when I haven't had broadband it's a real pain!! I can't come on here and soapbox and upset people of a strange disposition ha!

Thanks Kareem, I would definitely like a good broadband and I think with jb66 help I can sort a decent VM package out and not have to pay the world

jb66

​I've just taken a BT unlimited fibre broadband and phone deal out for that. Unfortunately VM haven't installed cable in my area otherwise I'd had this deal

jb66

I've already ordered but not installed.... Possible to cancel then re order through you?

EN1GMA

I've already ordered but not installed.... Possible to cancel then re … I've already ordered but not installed.... Possible to cancel then re order through you?

Sorry I wouldnt be able to do that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants