Broadband bandwidth logging???

Does anybody know a program/app that can keep logs of transfer speed, amount of data transferred etc? Would ideally like it to show the data as a graph like on utorrent BUT be timeline searchable/re scalable so I can see what times are running slowest over a random period of time. Any ideas? Had a search on google but nothing really impressed me.

3 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass;1872778

None really work, you need them on every pc in your house, if you have … None really work, you need them on every pc in your house, if you have consoles you can measure that bandwidth, they also count the data from internal network transfers.

Well i'm testing the one Mattitude posted up, it hasn't got detailed logging but it works. It also has the option to separate internal network traffic from internet traffic and as all my internet traffic goes through a single server/firewall it only needs to monitor the connection on that machine. If nothing else it'll keep a log of total throughput so I can see how much data i'm actually managing to get overall:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions