Expired

Broadband Best deal / Broadband TV package ?

Found 21st Mar 2009
Hey guys my ISP is closing down so i am having to find another provider, i have around £30 a month i can spend because that is wat i am paying at the moment

thanks in advance

13 Comments

Banned

02 are quite good 8mg for a tenner i think unlimted depends if they cover your area

Original Poster

yeah ill check them out, any caps on downloads ?

Banned

98p;4705365

yeah ill check them out, any caps on downloads ?

my m8 is with them and being a pirate he has never had it capped usally gets 600-900 kbps

he is near an exchange though

Original Poster

yea my internet connection is rubbish any way, thanks ill bare 02 in mind

Original Poster

any one know what sky broadband is like ?

or customer service ?

Banned

98p;4705390

yea my internet connection is rubbish any way, thanks ill bare 02 in mind … yea my internet connection is rubbish any way, thanks ill bare 02 in mind

no problems. im with bt at the moment wouldnt say they are the best iv had problems with the net last few weeks have been great
there should be some good deals going around for isp:thumbsup:

You should be able to get a great deal on Virgin for that money. virginmedia.com/

Sky aint bad at all, well worth getting, we have it and get 7Mbps plus free evening and weekend telephone calls for a fiver on top of tv package. Sky starts at £16.50 a month and they're doing deals at the moment so you can get money or vouchers back.

Original Poster

kernewek;4705699

Sky aint bad at all, well worth getting, we have it and get 7Mbps plus … Sky aint bad at all, well worth getting, we have it and get 7Mbps plus free evening and weekend telephone calls for a fiver on top of tv package. Sky starts at £16.50 a month and they're doing deals at the moment so you can get money or vouchers back.

sweet, im a keen online gamer so you think i should get a stable connection with no lag ?

And how do i find money off vouchers ?

thanks

It's not too bad for gaming I play tfc with not too bad lag depends where the servers are based, UK ones are obviously better than overseas ones. For money off try Quidco or other cashback sites and Sky themselves offer various deals.

98p;4706365

sweet, im a keen online gamer so you think i should get a stable … sweet, im a keen online gamer so you think i should get a stable connection with no lag ?And how do i find money off vouchers ? thanks

sky internet is fine for online gaming, i have a friend who is very into online gaming and he just laughs at my BT homhub, says sky is the cats pyjamas

Original Poster

toolongawake;4707133

sky internet is fine for online gaming, i have a friend who is very into … sky internet is fine for online gaming, i have a friend who is very into online gaming and he just laughs at my BT homhub, says sky is the cats pyjamas

haha i had the home hub, bad times

But yeah sky is the one i am going for !

Hey,could always try Tiscali they have a broadband, phone with anytime calls and TV package for £24.99
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?58
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed436
    3. Domain renewal35
    4. Wireless earphones33

See more discussions