Broadband deal Help! Canceled Virgin Media

Found 14th Jan
Hi Everyone.

So am paying £15 for 100Mbps and calls with virgin media but it’s going up to £50 per month as my contract has ended. They said that’s the best deal for me and they can’t lower so I canceled. That price is ridiculous I don’t know why they think they can get people to stay if it’s going up that much. But any good deals with Fibre anywhere need some help please. Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
We have virgin it's a bit pricey but reliable and good service, if your changing check out this link
moneysupermarket.com/bro…nd/
you will get a call from retentions soon and they can offer better deals. I pay £34 for 300mb with no traffic management, they were trying to put my price up to £50 as well.
My broadband ended too
didnt give enough notice charged me £48 per month,
Vodafone looks good atm
The best I got mine down to was £27 for 50mb broadband without a phone line! They tried putting it up to £42 and wouldn't budge! I had to call up twice to get it for that much
I found that link with BT broadband Fibre looks like a good deal so might go for that. Thanks
basith9949 m ago

I found that link with BT broadband Fibre looks like a good deal so might …I found that link with BT broadband Fibre looks like a good deal so might go for that. Thanks

dont forget to go through topcashback as you get £95 back too

I got £150 reward card and £125 cashback making my BT infinity BB & phone line equivalent to £8 per month

service is great and much faster than sky despite coming down the same lines!

topcashback.co.uk/bt-…nd/
If retentions do not call or if they do and you are negotiating look at different options like adding a phone line which may actually lower your price. Also ask them about prepaying the line rental for the whole year. Sometimes they have bundles that work out cheaper than just one product.

Look at deals for new customers and suggest that they give you the cheapest one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants