Broadband deals

Found 5th Mar
Anyone seen any good broadband deals? not BT or Virgin TIA
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Check uswitch. Most are on there and easily compare your needs.
Don't forget quidco or TCB once u find a decent provider
went for TALK TALK with £65 tcp £22.50 per month cheers
Vodafone upto 76Mbps for £28 all in. Cheaper if you are a vodafone customer already.
Just got my mom on a Higher Speed Unlimited Internet with Talk Talk £18.50 inc Line Rental for 18 months. She was paying £32 for a month or two as her old deal had expired.
Paddy_o_furniture5th Mar

Vodafone upto 76Mbps for £28 all in. Cheaper if you are a vodafone …Vodafone upto 76Mbps for £28 all in. Cheaper if you are a vodafone customer already.

Cancel it now!!! I had this they promised me a guaranteed minimum speed of 56mbs which I was getting during the day, come 6pm I was getting 3 mbs!!! They limit their lines in peak times so be aware!
Please please stay away from BT I've still got 14 months left of my nightmare
I've been over the moon with my BT. Faster speeds than I had with TT plus better wifi in my house NO MORE DROPOUTS so kids are happy. Guess it's like having a meal at a pub. Some will have bad experience and some will enjoy.
richje10010 h, 33 m ago

I've been over the moon with my BT. Faster speeds than I had with TT plus …I've been over the moon with my BT. Faster speeds than I had with TT plus better wifi in my house NO MORE DROPOUTS so kids are happy. Guess it's like having a meal at a pub. Some will have bad experience and some will enjoy.

I was really happy with bt, but after the first 12 months they wanted to double the price, shame, as would of stayed if this wasn’t the case
theroman5 m ago

I was really happy with bt, but after the first 12 months they wanted to …I was really happy with bt, but after the first 12 months they wanted to double the price, shame, as would of stayed if this wasn’t the case

That's bad mate. Couldn't u negotiate with them?
Didn’t try, too annoyed about the audacity of trying to charge me double
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants