Broadband deals?

Posted 12th Mar
Hi there any good deals on broadbands?

Currently on sky but will be leaving as i dont want to pay more than £20 ! I was paying £9 for a year...

Unlimited data (10mb)...

Any good deals worth checking

Leaving around the Bedford area
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
£9 a year, that's a staggering deal. You could try the Sky offshoot NowBroadband 12m ADSL contract at flat £19/m with £80 cashback opportunity to bring it down to say equiv £13/m over the term, although not convinced Sky will let you move to that product unless you upgrade to higher cost fibre.
topcashback.co.uk/now…nd/
I was with sky & paying a similar price, when my contract ended last month the best they would offer on chat was £22
So signed up to NowTV BB thro quidco without any problems.
Both being sky there is no change in service & I am still using the original sky router.
Same here @Ana10

Was paying £12 p/m until contract ran out, no offers on so it went to £17 p/m. Now it will be £19 p/m. They don't seem to care so will see if I can move to another ISP soon. NowBB is their sub-company but as Andy mentioned, it seems to be the cheapest with cashback but I'm not keen on that as it's not guaranteed.

Bear in mind, I have seperate phone and broadband so need to combine it at some point but it's tricky as I don't pay the phone bill. Might as well at this point.

Anglebox12/03/2020 20:52

I was with sky & paying a similar price, when my contract ended last month …I was with sky & paying a similar price, when my contract ended last month the best they would offer on chat was £22 So signed up to NowTV BB thro quidco without any problems.Both being sky there is no change in service & I am still using the original sky router.

How long did Quidco take to pay out the cashback? Thinking of going down that route tbh, nothing to gain staying out of contract. Did Now not offer a new router at all?
Edited by: "Sherbat" 12th Mar
Need cheap bb for mum but apart fron nowtv not much about.
Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants