Broadband for a month?

Posted 1st Nov
I've just moved into an apartment and am needing internet connection until my housemate moves in next month, are there any providers / deals where I can use the internet for only a month?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Maybe try mobile broadband. Depends on the signal, but I think you can get a month rolling contract for 3 unlimited data
Cellular Voxi one-off £10 no contract no credit check 30day unlimited everything SIM. Throw the SIM in some battered Voda or unlocked Android device. Turn on hotspot. Job done.
The £10 Voxi plan is touted as max 6GB or similar, but Voxi can't count so it's unlimited until they've graduated from counting school.
If Voda signal is pants at your location consider similar from Smarty or 3 at higher cost.
If 3's signal is also pants at your location, check you are not living in a Faraday cage.
Why do you have to wait for your house mate, you'll just pay the full amount for the first month and then split it, won't you?
Smarty £25 or Voxi £30
You will need a spare phone for tenthering. Or get a mifi
Get a 3 SIM and stick it in a ipad or ASUS mini router.
esar01/11/2019 12:12

Why do you have to wait for your house mate, you'll just pay the full …Why do you have to wait for your house mate, you'll just pay the full amount for the first month and then split it, won't you?

The housemate is bringing the internet
esar01/11/2019 12:12

Why do you have to wait for your house mate, you'll just pay the full …Why do you have to wait for your house mate, you'll just pay the full amount for the first month and then split it, won't you?

When you move in to a new house you can't get instant internet connection from a ISP, so you need a stopgap solution.
RiverDragon801/11/2019 22:09

When you move in to a new house you can't get instant internet connection …When you move in to a new house you can't get instant internet connection from a ISP, so you need a stopgap solution.

Your a bit late to the party, all been explained
esar01/11/2019 22:28

Your a bit late to the party, all been explained

I'm explaining it to you because you don't seem to know.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 1st Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants