Expired

Broadband for a month

9 replies
Found 5th Feb 2007
Is it possible to get broadband for just one month??
I am currently house sitting and the house i am in doesnt have broadband. I have a spare broadband modem and some filters i could use.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Cheers

1. Ask
  2. Broadband
10 Comments

BigChief

Is it possible to get broadband for just one month??I am currently house … Is it possible to get broadband for just one month??I am currently house sitting and the house i am in doesnt have broadband. I have a spare broadband modem and some filters i could use.Any help would be greatfully appreciated.Cheers

Freedom2Surf offer monthly contracts at various levels but bear in mind it may take 10 days to activate.

virgin does one month contracts too

welcome to the forum, by the way!

Original Poster

cheers for the help guys.
think i'll just have todo without broadband for a month as virgin charge you 50 quid if you cancel the service within a year! plus the freedom2surf one has a 50 quid setup fee. ah well it was just a thought.

thanks for your help anyway folks!

Im sure there are some pay as you go broadband providers? I'm sorry, i dont know any, but im sure someone will....

Hijack someones wireless hotspot =D

Mostly monthly contracts need 30 days notice, so I doubt you'd actually get one.. and there's the 10 day lead etc.. See if one of neighbours will share for a few quid.

[url]www.zenadsl.com[/url]

kemot1984

virgin does one month contracts too

Virgin does do the one month contract, but charges you a disconnection fee also...I believe its around £50

Try thinkbroadband.com/ for more help

Original Poster

the zen one looked the best bet but again it still had a 47 quid connection fee. i'll search for a wireless network tonight and see if any of the neighbours have one! :oops:

failing this i'll just have to live without for a few weeks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up11
    2. Driving anxiety.2945
    3. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold1010
    4. Power banks on European flights?1013

See more discussions