Groups
    EXPIRED

Broadband help

My contract with Virgin broadband just end, i dont want to switch but i would like to get some good deal from them for staying on after the contract.

Does any one know of any thing i could do to get a better deal?

I live in an area where we only have BT lines...

so i have to pay bt a line rental of 13quid

and with virgin i have a phone calls and broadband contract

with which i get free evening + weekend and upto 8mb unlimited broadband (with the max speed of 3mb) for 15quid.

If some one could please help me with getting a better deal ?

thank you

3 Comments

Blackmail them. RING THEM UP do not do this in a shop because it won't work. Basically say i want a cheaper or better deal for my money or i am using a different provider, actually say you have looked and want to use whoever as they will see you are been serious.
    I'm not saying it will work, but i have heard of people getting free phone upgrades by doing things like this. Eh, its worth a shot isn't it

I got basic TV (Large, they don't do M or M+ anymore), 20MB BB and phone line for £29.99 which is the cheapest option at Virgin I think.

Just ask to cancel, tell them why, wait for a better offer.

Dude1971

I got basic TV (Large, they don't do M or M+ anymore), 20MB BB and phone … I got basic TV (Large, they don't do M or M+ anymore), 20MB BB and phone line for £29.99 which is the cheapest option at Virgin I think.Just ask to cancel, tell them why, wait for a better offer.

No phone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need a good courier - any help please :)22
      2. Why is buying a laptop such a nightmare44
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??58
      4. Gutters, painting22

See more discussions