Groups

broadband help!

the other night i changed my internet password, then the next morning i couldnt get onto AOL through broadband. i cant understand it, because i can get onto dial up and i use the password to access dial up. anyone got any advice please?:)

3 Comments

Thats a bit confusing!, Have you changed you ADSL login password?

(not with AOL, so excuse me if this makes little sense:whistling: )

Log in to your router (usually through Internet Explorer then browsing to the IP Address of the router e.g. 192.168.1.0, or via a desktop shortcut), & check your internet login credentials. Do you use a password as well as a username? If so then change the password, save the settings then reboot the router.

Original Poster

cis_groupie

(not with AOL, so excuse me if this makes little sense:whistling: )Log in … (not with AOL, so excuse me if this makes little sense:whistling: )Log in to your router (usually through Internet Explorer then browsing to the IP Address of the router e.g. 192.168.1.0, or via a desktop shortcut), & check your internet login credentials. Do you use a password as well as a username? If so then change the password, save the settings then reboot the router.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1328
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription22
      3. How to unblock a vacuum hose which is completely jammed with dust and fluff…33
      4. USB Portable CD Drive advice22

See more discussions