Groups

Broadband Offers with free laptops etc

Afternoon All,

I was just in curry's/PC world yesterday and i saw the broadband offers with the free laptops (if you take out mobile brodband then you get a free laptop)! I was just wondering has anybody gone for one of these deals?

I'm just trying to find the best broadband deal before i move to my new place (Otherwise sky package it is)!

10 Comments

Awful

sisters had endless problems, you are paying extra for the broadband so laptop is not free at all,not forgetting 2 year contracts

Also not a great connection, if you use it to much then it cuts you off.

Wouldnt advise at all..

No such thing as a 'free' laptop, it's just added in to the monthly cost. Don't bother it'll be cheaper to get a dongle and then buy a laptop.

Original Poster

Starr;6317322

Awfulsisters had endless problems, you are paying extra for the broadband … Awfulsisters had endless problems, you are paying extra for the broadband so laptop is not free at all,not forgetting 2 year contractsAlso not a great connection, if you use it to much then it cuts you off.Wouldnt advise at all..

oh ok thanks! Was thinking it was too good to be true!

I've just been reading up on sky broadband, and customer reviews arent that great aswell!

What to do...Ideally i would like BT but dont want to pay their ridiciolous phone line connection charges!

Abz;6317343

oh ok thanks! Was thinking it was too good to be true!I've just been … oh ok thanks! Was thinking it was too good to be true!I've just been reading up on sky broadband, and customer reviews arent that great aswell!What to do...Ideally i would like BT but dont want to pay their ridiciolous phone line connection charges!

Why didnt you say this the other day i could of got you free connection!!

Original Poster

Starr;6317369

Why didnt you say this the other day i could of got you free connection!!

:oops:...sorry forgot to mention that! I'm just trying sort out soo much right now with the new place..
    dcx_badass;6317372

Talk talk? Cheap and fantastic service.

hmm will look into that. Thanks

Abz;6317391

:oops:...sorry forgot to mention that! I'm just trying sort out soo much … :oops:...sorry forgot to mention that! I'm just trying sort out soo much right now with the new place..hmm will look into that. Thanks

Is there def a connection charge?

Actually its still on

Phone up and quote "free connection charge offer" its valid until 30th sept.

18 month contract
    Free weekend Calls
    Line rental £11.25 with DD and paperless bills

dcx_badass;6317372

Talk talk? Cheap and fantastic service.

+1

been with them for 5 years or so and never a problem

Original Poster

Starr;6317438

Is there def a connection charge?Actually its still onPhone up and quote … Is there def a connection charge?Actually its still onPhone up and quote "free connection charge offer" its valid until 30th sept.18 month contractFree weekend CallsLine rental £11.25 with DD and paperless bills

sorry for being dumb :? but is this with sky or BT your on about?

Abz;6317466

sorry for being dumb :? but is this with sky or BT your on about?

BT my friend

Original Poster

Starr;6317476

BT my friend

ah thanks....have some rep!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions