Groups

Broadband, Phone & TV Change. HELP!

Any help appreciated. I've looked all over and cant ready find anything suitable.

A friend is currently on SKY and pays £70 a month for TV (not sure what packages), BB (10mb) and talk unltd (free anytime)

He's on about getting rid of the SKY TV all together and just getting a Digi Box as he doesn't watch much tv (for what footy he watches, he can go to pub)

Any good deals at the moment for just Phone and BB packages? Postcode area, is SR6 OJ_

6 Comments

Why not look at things like ]Tiscali TV, ]BT Vision both will need a line speed of about 2Mbps minimum.

ive got talk talk is about 18quid a month.with free evening and weekend calls plus all local calls are free.

please dont go with talk talk i had nothing but **** with them they took 2 lots of money to pay the same bill for 6 months one of them being the day b4 my girls birthday only time i could shop without her there and they had cleand out my bank

I would reccomend o2 broadband, Sky for tv and unlimited talk plan and you have self a superb deal and combination.

alexcruxon;6356082

please dont go with talk talk i had nothing but **** with them they took … please dont go with talk talk i had nothing but **** with them they took 2 lots of money to pay the same bill for 6 months one of them being the day b4 my girls birthday only time i could shop without her there and they had cleand out my bank

talktalk,,,never again,,,:x

talktalk- for a phone and bb deal(if you dont mind their customer service) o2- fast speed bb only, cheaper with o2 sim card (monthly or payasyougo),free 24hr customer service
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating44
      2. word association Game72844178
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30114
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30400

See more discussions