Broadband Plus Line Plus Mobile Plus Sim Help

Found 14th Sep 2017
I need your help guys and dolls, I am currently out of contract with Sky for calls and land line plus out of contract with them for Broadband 40mb. I did leave them for a week for the TV side and called them up and got a cracking deal of £19 for all the major TV channels except on sport and cinema.

I use a dodgy box with a vpn for my movies and sport so no problems for me, that just leaves me with the BB, landline, mobile and sim.

I almost had them all sorted with Vodafone last night ordering the BB max 76 plus line, a new mobile contract and a new sim for an additional phone. These deals were very good as I was given max discount from them and max discount for wifey working in NHS.

That was until the end of the chat when I was informed that I had to pay £60 for an engineer to visit and I quote "lay a fibre line" when I explained there were no fibre lines in my area and I previously have had Sky fibre max and Bt fibre all working well with the correct connection box in the house.

As she wouldn't move on this I kicked everything into touch cancelling the lot, I am now more or less back to the start again, I don't know if I should try again but just go for the cash back from quidco or waste another day of my life.

I would appreciate being advised accordingly.

Community Updates
Ask
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants