Broadband provider with the most complaints REVEALED: Is YOUR ISP on the list?

7 Comments
Im with talktalk and no surprise they are number 1 lol
Does it matter if your ISP is on the list as long as YOU get acceptable service from them at a price YOU are prepared to pay?
Joe221 h, 28 m ago

Does it matter if your ISP is on the list as long as YOU get acceptable …Does it matter if your ISP is on the list as long as YOU get acceptable service from them at a price YOU are prepared to pay?

If you can get acceptable service from a company most people can't you would be quite lucky.

Using the OP's example of talk talk, I know they will tell any lie to avoid accountability - yet it's amazing how all the faulty wiring they claim your house has suddenly vanishes by switching provider
No surprises with TalkTalk, they win worst ISP every year.
Virgin and Sky have less complaints than Plusnet - very surprised!
I spent 12 years or more struggling with BT broadband due being in a rural area, it was pointless moving to another provider because whichever one I used was dependent on BT's antiquated cabling. The best download speed I ever had there was around 12Mbps, upload speed was usually 0.7 and that was after fibre optics came to the village. Since I moved to a place with a fibre optic connection just outside the gate my download speed is 75Mbps or higher and upload nearly 20. At a guess I'd say most of the complaints from BT customers are because of these cabling issues.
jaketheplumber3 h, 31 m ago

I spent 12 years or more struggling with BT broadband due being in a rural …I spent 12 years or more struggling with BT broadband due being in a rural area, it was pointless moving to another provider because whichever one I used was dependent on BT's antiquated cabling. The best download speed I ever had there was around 12Mbps, upload speed was usually 0.7 and that was after fibre optics came to the village. Since I moved to a place with a fibre optic connection just outside the gate my download speed is 75Mbps or higher and upload nearly 20. At a guess I'd say most of the complaints from BT customers are because of these cabling issues.

Ah good point
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants