broadband recommendations

5 replies
Found 6th Jun
first of all i'm aware there is an ask section but I've tried posting there & it just reloads to a fresh page.

Looking for a broadband deal. Do a lot of streaming, internet browsing & downloading (sometimes simultaneously). Don't have a landline telephone as don't require one. Also don't watch live tv so not interested in tv packages. I use catch up services.
currently paying £27 with talk talk, which is the faster fibre broadband upto 38mb speeds.
but my parents are also with talk talk though don't have fibre but i recall them saying they got a discount for paying the line rental all at once or something, but i cant see anything about that on talk talk website.

just wondering if there any better deals out there? or any that anyone would recommend checking out?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Virgin Media Vivid 300 £47.25

Didn't think talktalk give a line rental discount any more and they definitely dropped the early payment discount. They do faster fibre than 38 as I'm on fibre large and getting nearly double that. Don't bother with the hg633 super router though as it's useless. Can't compare with others as I've been with them for many years since leaving Post Office broadband.

liamf12

Didn't think talktalk give a line rental discount any more and they … Didn't think talktalk give a line rental discount any more and they definitely dropped the early payment discount. They do faster fibre than 38 as I'm on fibre large and getting nearly double that. Don't bother with the hg633 super router though as it's useless. Can't compare with others as I've been with them for many years since leaving Post Office broadband.

​Yup I have the new d link router and two months free fibre after emailing the ceo about the awful service! Talk talk now is fine unless I have to speak to customer service as that's the worst in history for any supplier, personally as a talk talk customer I would say avoid if you can, even pay extra for better service

Open this link, enter post code, and you can found best deals in your area.

Your text here" target="_blank" class="link" rel="nofollow noopener">uswitch.com/bro…8e4

I'm with talk talk. What router would you suggest? Using their supplied one... on faster fibre..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault910
    2. Add one, leave one game54315381
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89181
    4. Misco about to go into administration22

See more discussions