Groups
    EXPIRED

Broadband Services? (w/o LandLine..)

Hi peepz!

I have Vrigin Media already.. but poor customer care (a number that those people never pick up !!) and disconnects very often. I am planning to switch to a different connection. Would be nice if you can recommend me some good one with offers presently running. :roll:

I want to sign up for anything above > 4 MBPS with Unlimited Bandwitdh. I don't have a BT or any Landline.. so this would be just Broadband I might be taking. So recommend me some good one and help me save few quids!:santa:

Cheers!

P.S: Need Reliable and good customer care service as well. :santa:

7 Comments

Are you planning on getting a landline?

As thats the only (cheap) way of getting broadband except for VM, which you already know about, is through cable.

[SIZE="4"]I am going to switch over to post office today, it looks pretty good although as it is new there is much feedback on it. will let you know.[/SIZE]

Original Poster

Vowo;1342455

Are you planning on getting a landline?As thats the only (cheap) way of … Are you planning on getting a landline?As thats the only (cheap) way of getting broadband except for VM, which you already know about, is through cable.

I don't think I will go for a landline.. do you have any other options other than VM for lines w/o LandLine? I really dont have any use with Landline...

StaceyAKelly;1342717

[SIZE="4"]I am going to switch over to post office today, it looks pretty … [SIZE="4"]I am going to switch over to post office today, it looks pretty good although as it is new there is much feedback on it. will let you know.[/SIZE]

Do you need a landline for this? :?

Virgin is the only one you can get withoit a landline, unless you go for a completely wireless connection, but they're expensive and have very low usage limits. For example, 3 offer 7gb download limit for £25 a month. Not really an option at those prices.

So, in short, you're going to need a phone line or stick with Virgin.

i know 4 people who want the net but arent getting it due to the obscene 130 bt want to give them a landline, even though all 4 already have al lthe connections and 3 of them have had landlines by previous owners.

Original Poster

So suggestion is going ahead by taking a landline and signing up for a broadband? Is that so?

puls3;1347034

So suggestion is going ahead by taking a landline and signing up for a … So suggestion is going ahead by taking a landline and signing up for a broadband? Is that so?

Basicly, yes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions