Expired

BROADBAND-SHALL I CHANGE?

7 replies
Found 3rd Mar 2008
Im with Virgin at the moment and they have increased my price to something stupid, ive been with them for 5 years, should i wait till my contract runs out or shall i get o2 broadband?

O2 broadband-based on my phone line estimated speed of 20mb id be happy with 8 or 16 plus i can get £25 quidco

Is there any refer a friend for o2? Any other broadband recommendations

1. Ask
  2. Broadband
7 Comments

Get rid of virgin, absolute ****, worse service ever. Def go with someone else.

remember if your with virgin for your phone line as well, if you want to change to O2, you'll have to get a BT land line as well.

Original Poster

already have a bt line

Original Poster

im thinking if i join bt it will be 24/7 customer service, im not too far from the exchange plus 100 day money back guarantee!

Bethere has been great for me
About £40 cashback from quidco too

Basically O2 owns Be There, however im not sure if the service standards from O2 are the same from Be There. As far as I know, they use the same equipment and the same line - just no idea on the service itself as I never used O2. I use Be There and they do the job fine.
BT is fairly expensive compared to others but I guess that pays for better service if anything screws up (you get english speakers at least... I think).

Pay Virgin £25 month for BBand/internet. Also have x2 mobiles and landline with them.

Is it a big hassle going to BT, have heard lots about delays with line etc?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??1015
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517

See more discussions