Broadband tv/ bundles

Found 8th Aug
looking to leave BT as Ive had issues with them and can now leave penalty free, has anyone seen any good deals that arnt on there website? looking to spend round 30ish
Thanks
Community Updates
AskBroadbandElectronicsTV
9 Comments
Sure I saw a decent deal with virgin media. Get £100 voucher for new customers. Hope that helps
Edited by: "AndyR2017" 9th Aug
Check what's available via the following.

And if you're having issues with BT you may want to avoid TalkTalk in that case, their customer service is very poor apparently.

broadband.moneysavingexpert.com

It's also worth bearing in mind that with BT it can work out cheaper if you opt to pay their line rental upfront. When I say this I don't mean that they are cheapest, there are cheaper deals to be had with other providers.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 9th Aug
The only comment I can make is don’t sign up to Virgin Media
anthea11 m ago

That bad?
anthea11 m ago

It might help the Op, if you explain why.
We had no end of issues I ended up having to use ombudsman to get my money back .
They took money out after I ended contract with them even though they had confirmed that they owed me money.
We never got the services we pay for internet always cutting out problem with phone line the list is endless .
they made promises but broke everyone
None of the big bundle ISPs are going to have stellar customer service. It's generally the smaller ones that focus on that (Uno, Zen, IDNet, AAISP etc.). The smaller ones don't offer the big up front incentives though, so their prices are only comparable with the ongoing price of BT et al., not the introductory 12/18 month price.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 9th Aug
Rang up BT, on the verge of leaving and they offered me free bt sports, 76mbs for 24.99...cant complain really
Going to do this myself. Sky or Talk Talk seem the best deals. Though I'm hopeful BT will offer me a good deal to stay!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants