Groups

Broadband Virgin cable vs BT Infinity

Hi recently i recieved a letter from BT to join BT infinity 2 but i am with virgin cable broadband which is better BT infinity or virgin cable.

7 Comments

Original Poster

i am on 10mb at the minute and paying £24.99 a month but will be upgraded soon to 20mb would switching over to BT infinity cost me cheaper while getting a better speed.
    Edited by: "nissan3" 18th Jul 2012

lets see, i like virgin cable and i like BT infinity but which one is better
    http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/2880285_o.gif#

nissan3

i am on 10mb at the minute and paying £24.99 a month but will be upgraded … i am on 10mb at the minute and paying £24.99 a month but will be upgraded soo to 20mb would switching over to BT infinity cost me cheaper while getting a better speed.

Have no idea about the price for there 10mb tbh

Have you just got broadband? because we pay £40 for 10mb phoneline and Medium tv package £24.99 seems to much maybe try to get them to reduce it come renew time

EastLondon

Have no idea about the price for there 10mb tbhHave you just got … Have no idea about the price for there 10mb tbhHave you just got broadband? because we pay £40 for 10mb phoneline and Medium tv package £24.99 seems to much maybe try to get them to reduce it come renew time

We pay £40 for 50mb (upgrading to 100, then 120 though apparently) and a phoneline. Stupidly it was more expensive to get the broadband WITHOUT the phone line.

Original Poster

we pay in total about £60 a month for 10MB plus phone line
    Edited by: "nissan3" 18th Jul 2012

been with BT for years and always had good service...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32184
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1734
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437

See more discussions