Broadband with sky and asking for a cheeky upgrade?

Posted 1st Aug
So, I'm looking to change broadband providers. I'm leaving BT. I have TV with sky. Their broadband is the same price for new or existing customers. Has anyone asked for say movie package or any kind of upgrade for adding broadband? I feel like as an existing customer, we should have some kind of discount!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
They can only say no but you can also check as cashback sites might be an option too
What offer have BT offered for you to stay with them?
Craig201801/08/2020 15:24

What offer have BT offered for you to stay with them?

£23.99 for 50 speed fibre. But I'm leaving out of principal. They charged me £7 a month for a year for anytime calls which I didn't ask for and wasn't on my order. When I pointed this out, they said they would cancel. Then continued to charge for another month. They refused to refund the money as "some months I made over £7 worth of calls". So I'm quite annoyed. Sky are £25 per month, Talk Talk 25.50 with 70 gift card and Plusnet were 28 with £70 gift card.
I read Plusnet have an awful router, Talk Talk have terrible reviews. So leaves me with sky!
justanothercid01/08/2020 12:58

They can only say no but you can also check as cashback sites might be an …They can only say no but you can also check as cashback sites might be an option too

Ahh good idea thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants