Groups
    EXPIRED

Broke my old sony ericsson, Need a new one for a nice price!

Well as stated in the title, stupidy broke my old phone.. Im not even going to tell you all how as you will just laugh. Anyways, i only like Sony Ericssons, and i dont want to get into an arguement about it

Anyone know any good sites or have an old phone or a new one, i would be extremely greatful. Thanks, Danny

8 Comments

sorry cant help you but come on tell us how you broke it

I have a W595 in Grey with Green Trim if you're interested. Still in excellent condition and got all the original gubbins!

Original Poster

well, it was early in the morning, my eyes were still kinda closed and i spilt lemonade on it! but then i thought hmm il wash it out, under the tap :thumbsup:

turns out you shouldnt do that, my excuse is i was very tired.

ok i laughed sorry bless

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;4546462

I have a W595 in Grey with Green Trim if you're interested. Still in … I have a W595 in Grey with Green Trim if you're interested. Still in excellent condition and got all the original gubbins!

how much? thanks for the reply

Original Poster

ttwcd;4546470

ok i laughed sorry bless

have a feeling everyone will laugh, the best phone i had aswell W760i, well recommended :thumbsup:

DannyGlover;4546471

how much? thanks for the reply

Would probably want 80 quid for it. Would include recorded delivery in the price.

Original Poster

amazingly my old phone is 'for now' working... the screen has a weird blur on it but i can deal with it..

all i did was fill my bath, drop it in and put it on the radiator! amazing
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions