Broken digicam

What can I do with a broken digicam? I dropped it and its just not turning on anymore. Is there anywhere i can go to take it to get fixed as I really liked this one and I don't want to get another, plus I think there are still photos stored on its internal memory

6 Comments

wow, it must be really old to have internal memory ?
If its just the photos on it you need, you can try turning it on and see if the usb detects it...
otherwise, depends how old it is.... it will probably cost u more repairing then buying a new sony digicam

could wack it through your home insurance if covered for accidental (old for new on many policies).

try plugging in usb then inserting fully charged batteries.
if still not working try pressing on lens. sounds totally mad I know, but it worked for me when me daughter dropped my camera.
hope it works for you.

Original Poster

Yeah its about 3 years old its a HP digital camera. I dont have it insured or anything though, I'm actually probably better just buying a new one as this one just ate all the batteries like there was no tomorrow. It did have a slot for external memory aswell but I never used that as the internal memory was enough. Ive tried putting new batteries in it, and plugging it in, just a blank screen. It has a slidey thing and when it dropped its the slidey thing thats broken

bin it and buy a new one, too expensive to fix

shame about lost pics though! take it in to a camera shop maybe they will have some ideas? you never know, its worth a try.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??910
    2. Pink Balls12
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846095
    4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016

See more discussions