Broken hotpont fridge freezer ff92s

    Just been browsing the internet as to what can be wrong with the above,the temp fluctuates up and down in the fridge part,i know it cud be the thermastat but also the evap thermistor has been mentioned does anybody know where i willbe able to get hold of 1 today i livein the cheshire area,i have also vacummed out the grill at the bottom and there was a lot of rubbish in there as well.i need to try and sort something today as i have gone and ordered a new appliance and need to cancel tomorrow so i will not lose any money on it, thanks in advance

    1 Comment

    Ebay's probably your best bet, Think they have universal thermostats as well.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

      See more discussions