Groups

Broken Laptop

HELP!! I stood on my boyfriends laptop this morning and cracked the screen....... He still doesn't know!! Do you think I should blame it on him (shutting it too hard or something) OR come clean and spend the rest of the day arguing about how stupid I am?

16 Comments

Say what comes naturally, ( Lie )

And make it up to him.

Banned

tell him and say youll pay for a new 1 or get it fixed

go start dinner now......

for once casparwhite you have a good idea!

Cook a nice dinner, keep him away from it. Go buy a new dvd to watch, then any other ways to make it up to him and then say look im really sorry but were get it repaired asap.

If my girlfriend done it to mine (if i had a better laptop) id be annoyed, but more at the point that weve got to spend money to get it repaired then that you did it. Personally should not leave laptops on the floor! His stupidity as well...if he left it on the floor of course!

Original Poster

casparwhite;7641361

tell him and say youll pay for a new 1 or get it fixedgo start dinner … tell him and say youll pay for a new 1 or get it fixedgo start dinner now......

I like the idea, he's a computer technician so I guess he would know where to get it fixed... but he specifically said to me if you need to get anything from the cupboard DON'T STAND ON MY LAPTOP......

Banned

awoodhall2003;7641384

for once casparwhite you have a good idea!Cook a nice dinner, keep him … for once casparwhite you have a good idea!Cook a nice dinner, keep him away from it. Go buy a new dvd to watch, then any other ways to make it up to him and then say look im really sorry but were get it repaired asap.If my girlfriend done it to mine (if i had a better laptop) id be annoyed, but more at the point that weve got to spend money to get it repaired then that you did it. Personally should not leave laptops on the floor! His stupidity as well...if he left it on the floor of course!

dont speak to me like that.

how about stopping following me around the forum you nutter

casparwhite;7641416

dont speak to me like that.how about stopping following me around the … dont speak to me like that.how about stopping following me around the forum you nutter

LOL!
    I am trying...trust me!

Banned

awoodhall2003;7641524

LOL!I am trying...trust me!

its ok im not homophobic:) im just straight

take the hint

Original Poster

Sorted, told him i broke it.... apologised.... now making it up to him by taking him out for a meal

Banned

kelly1987;7641653

Sorted, told him i broke it.... apologised.... now making it up to him by … Sorted, told him i broke it.... apologised.... now making it up to him by taking him out for a meal

come on spill the beans.....what did he say, how did he react?

Original Poster

casparwhite;7641679

come on spill the beans.....what did he say, how did he react?

Not very well as expected but i offered to buy a new one and he looked on ebay and a new screen is £50 and he can fit it himself so not to expensive to sort out, oh and the meal out £30-40

It's his fault for leaving it somewhere you could stand on it for heavens' sake!! I'd tell him how b****y lazy he was for not picking it up off the floor!!! ;-)

Original Poster

Trogglescow;7641978

It's his fault for leaving it somewhere you could stand on it for … It's his fault for leaving it somewhere you could stand on it for heavens' sake!! I'd tell him how b****y lazy he was for not picking it up off the floor!!! ;-)

Thanks but it was on a tv unit i decided to stand on to reach a dvd.... so still kinda my fault

You stood on his laptop to get something out of the cupboard?

...in that case - 'fess up immediately - and buy a little step so that you can reach without standing on furniture!

buy a set of household folding steps i suggest, two step ones a lot cheaper in the long run... lol.

I'm pretty sure if you had told him he had a month or two open invite when you wouldn't say no to anything in the bedroom he would be just fine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764305
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions