Found 8th Sep 2010
I have a ceiling light similar to this

diy.com/diy…all,//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372013}/categories%3C{9372029}/categories%3C{9372110}/specificationsProductType%3dchandeliers___ceiling_lights&fh_view_size=10&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372013}/categories%3C{9372029}/categories%3C{9372110}/specificationsProductType%3dchandeliers___ceiling_lights/specificationsSpecificProductType%3dpendant_lights&fh_eds=%C3%9F&fh_refview=lister&ts=1283939664137&isSearch=false

and have just broken one of the glass shades

Does anyone know if its possible to buy replacements rather than buy a whole new fitting?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Original Poster

Banned

Ring B&Q find out who makes it and then ring them for a part

Original Poster

Its not from B&Q, and the shop I bought it from has since closed down so cant find contact details for manufacturer! I just need to know if its possible to buy spares and where from, if I have to replace all 3 I will cos I love the fitting lol.

Banned

libEL

Its not from B&Q, and the shop I bought it from has since closed down so … Its not from B&Q, and the shop I bought it from has since closed down so cant find contact details for manufacturer! I just need to know if its possible to buy spares and where from, if I have to replace all 3 I will cos I love the fitting lol.

Can you not ask on freegle somebody might have one lying around.

ilovefreegle.org/

if its just the shades you want take one with you for the size to your local light shop or b&q ect you might have to buy a set but that will save you the fitting trouble
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games11
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328

See more discussions