Found 20th Feb 2010
Where can i get a broken psp screen fixed? its the old style white fat console?

any ideas?

14 Comments

Banned

maybe cex?

eBay
Amazon
Dealxtreme

just bought one from ebay so easy to replace anyone can do it £14.99 for the screen took a few days to come and was fitted in minutes

Original Poster

sixty-niner;7901825

maybe cex?

JaYy_dOg;7901849

eBayAmazonDealxtreme

I didnt know they repair them?

Original Poster

tubbies74;7901924

just bought one from ebay so easy to replace anyone can do it £14.99 for … just bought one from ebay so easy to replace anyone can do it £14.99 for the screen took a few days to come and was fitted in minutes

How would i know which screen to buy?

ill send you a link of one

Sharp Backlight Replacement LCD Screen For PSP 1000 New

item no 160390955031

cant post a link it wont let me

I bought a refurb from dealxtreme about £12 odd delivered, fitting was easy , watched a youtube video. jus 5 small screws. and 3 ribbon cables to open.

dealextreme.com/det…438

Will take about two weeks to deliver, very easy to replace.

DE4L3R;7902001

I bought a refurb from dealxtreme about £12 odd delivered, fitting was … I bought a refurb from dealxtreme about £12 odd delivered, fitting was easy , watched a youtube video. jus 5 small screws. and 3 ribbon cables to open.

7 screws and 2 ribbon cables?

Original Poster

thesaint;7902092

Anywhere that will deliver quicker?

it was only a few days from the one i bought from it said longer but was only a few days

Original Poster

cheers guys managed to buy one from ebay for £14.99

no worries glad to help

thesaint;7902092

only 2 screws behind the battery not all four, three ribbons , one for the screen one for the backlight and one for the buttons that are attached to the screen you gotta pry off. (the home volume buttons)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…69
    2. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    3. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22
    4. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G813

See more discussions