Groups

Broken screen psp slim

Screen has been broken on my sons psp slim. something dropped on it now its broken.
    Whats my cheapest option of sorting it? I know a replacement screen is about £37 and i reckon i can prob replace it myself.
    Is there any cheaper option of sorting this?

6 Comments

My hubby replaced his LCD screen on his PSP phat last week. Got one off Ebay for £15 delivered and it came within 2 days.

Original Poster

busymom;7566729

My hubby replaced his LCD screen on his PSP phat last week. Got one off … My hubby replaced his LCD screen on his PSP phat last week. Got one off Ebay for £15 delivered and it came within 2 days.

screens for the phat and the 3000 are both cheaper but prob dont fit

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;7566907

]This one has sold out but about £25]This one is about £30]This is about £ … ]This one has sold out but about £25]This one is about £30]This is about £27I have used Dealextreme before it takes about 2-3 weeks to come but worth it, Focalprice lots of people on here use but i have not myself, the postage would be the same as dealextreme. hope that helps :)and the phat ones or 3000 do not fit the 2000 and are cheaper

thanks. ive used DX before too, and focalprice are the same people. its a maybe i think.

busymom;7566729

My hubby replaced his LCD screen on his PSP phat last week. Got one off … My hubby replaced his LCD screen on his PSP phat last week. Got one off Ebay for £15 delivered and it came within 2 days.

can you pm the link please as darling son has just broken his PSP phat and it needs a new screen pls

tubbies74;7567107

can you pm the link please as darling son has just broken his PSP phat … can you pm the link please as darling son has just broken his PSP phat and it needs a new screen pls

Here is a link to a PSP Phat screen its only about £11
    ]http//de…438
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking33
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid34
      3. Feels weird!23
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware11

See more discussions