Broken Tv

Found 31st May
I have a brand new tv and the screen is broken ( LG ) never put it on before opened it and screen is broken. Don’t know if it broke when it was delivered or when I put it in my to transport it
Community Updates
AskElectronicsTV
16 Comments
Quite common for TV's to be delivered with a damaged screen (going by reviews).
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 31st May
Broken as a cracked screen ?
kester763 m ago

Broken as a cracked screen ?

Yes
Funkii.Famm5 m ago

Yes

Contact them straight away and explain that you found the screen cracked when you opened the box. The onus is on them to prove that you damaged it so there should be no problem getting it replaced.
Only issue is if you have removed the advertisement stickers.
Edited by: "kester76" 31st May
Yeah. Getting going and report the damage
Edited by: "wayners" 31st May
kester766 m ago

Contact them straight away and explain that you found the screen cracked …Contact them straight away and explain that you found the screen cracked when you opened the box. The onus is on them to prove that you damaged it so there should be no problem getting it replaced.Only issue is if you have removed the advertisement stickers.

Thank you so so much, no I have not. Everything is still in tact only brought it out the box and saw the crack. Thanks appreciate the feedback
I ordered a new TV from amazon and the screen was broken and they changed it no problem, i had to wait for them to receive the other one back first.
Take pictures before you send it back.
Have you tried plugging it in famm ??
jco838 m ago

Have you tried plugging it in famm ??

No, did not even bother when I saw the cracked screen
Funkii.Famm1 m ago

No, did not even bother when I saw the cracked screen

(just joking about)
jco831 m ago

(just joking about)

Was it from Tesco?? The cheeks sold me 2 opened boxes tv's and they were cracked and me jumping jolly all the way home thinking I bought a bargin
Misslovely1 h, 2 m ago

Was it from Tesco?? The cheeks sold me 2 opened boxes tv's and they were …Was it from Tesco?? The cheeks sold me 2 opened boxes tv's and they were cracked and me jumping jolly all the way home thinking I bought a bargin

No from Argos. Really two broken TVs, how did you go about it ?
Thank you
Bought a refurbished TV from Tesco eBay many years ago. Arrived with a smashed panel. Phoned them up and had the TV removed and refunded with no issues.
Funkii.Famm14 h, 4 m ago

No from Argos. Really two broken TVs, how did you go about it ? Thank you

I bought them in store on boxing day, they were open boxes but never did I knew they tried to sell them like that
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants