Groups
    EXPIRED

Brother all in one printer.

I'm looking for an all in one brother printer (because of the cheap compatibles). Where is the cheapest place I can get one?

Thanks.

6 Comments

Argos sell them, not sure of the price since new catalogue.:thumbsup:

Hi Tommy

Check this page:

ebuyer.com/cus…rue

And this page:

amazon.co.uk/s/r…her

And possibly even here:

pcworld.co.uk/mar…rue

This should give you a wide range of choices to meet your purse. Of note, however, the DPC130 from Amazon is only £50 delivered and looks good.

Hope it helps.

thekanester

This should give you a wide range of choices to meet your purse. Of note, … This should give you a wide range of choices to meet your purse. Of note, however, the DPC130 from Amazon is only £50 delivered and looks good.Hope it helps.

Sadly it is not that price delivered, it is supplied by an Amazon Partner so delivery charges on top.:-(

Well pointed out inactive. I only glossed over them, since I'm at work at the mo.

Cheers

i recently got the dc-115c from empire for £35 with codes from here, nice all in 1 to0

thekanester

Well pointed out inactive. I only glossed over them, since I'm at work at … Well pointed out inactive. I only glossed over them, since I'm at work at the mo.Cheers

No problem, Amazon Partners annoy me, I wouldn't mind if they were not mixed in with normal Amazon stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844460
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114480
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553774
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086

See more discussions