Found 24th Feb 2009
Anyone else buy the above printer from ryman before christmas @ £30ish quid? Up till now it's been fine, however today a paper jam seems to have killed it....

The paper tray won't pull out and I can't see any paper when lifting the lid, have tried removing a few screws but gave up, as it seemed like quite alot of fiddling to get anywhere near the jam.

So, any ideas of how to get to or even see the jam? Before I take it back to the shop tommorrow and look like a bit of an idiot....

Oh and thanks for any replies as I realise this is probably the dullest topic ever posted.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Check the back of the printer, there should be a thing that just clips out, quite big, this is the paper roller, you may be able to sort it out from there.

I have that printer. Turn it round and look on back, pull the back bit out (bottom on back). You can get inside there and pull paper out

thats so weird i discovered that bit on my printer yesterday and didnt know it existed till then!! I aggree, looks like any paper jams could be resolved from there x

Original Poster

Sorted, thanks alot everyone- rep for you all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769502
    2. word association Game74244922
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889

See more discussions