Groups

Brother saves baby from getting hurt

wow amazing footage of young brother coming to the rescue
    just in time. Hate to think what would have happened without him.

click me

18 Comments

im wondering what would actually happen? is it just a bump or we talking brain damage or death? maybe changing them on the floor or at best bed height wouldn't be so bad. Kids are supposed to be more resilient to knocks and bumps.

Well done for the quick thinking of the younger brother

Banned

Yeah good for the boy.

But that is 100% the mothers neglect.

the flash

Niz

im wondering what would actually happen? is it just a bump or we talking … im wondering what would actually happen? is it just a bump or we talking brain damage or death? maybe changing them on the floor or at best bed height wouldn't be so bad. Kids are supposed to be more resilient to knocks and bumps.

Most likely permanent brain damage

YouDontWantToKnow

Yeah good for the boy.But that is 100% the mothers neglect.

Thats true, but you can't always keep an eye on them.

Banned

summerof76

Thats true, but you can't always keep an eye on them.

Yes you can if they are 4ft up on a changing table. Whats she going to do next? Leave him in the bath for "a few moments (ie minutes)" whilst taking an urgent call from her mate about Friday night plans..

Thats how babies die. The mother should be disgusted with herself & God knows why she published the footage.

YouDontWantToKnow

Yes you can if they are 4ft up on a changing table. Whats she going to do … Yes you can if they are 4ft up on a changing table. Whats she going to do next? Leave him in the bath for "a few moments (ie minutes)" whilst taking an urgent call from her mate about Friday night plans..Thats how babies die. The mother should be disgusted with herself & God knows why she published the footage.

giveover i'm sure she knows she made a split second mistake which every parent has probably done in their life

I agree with you that she should have kept a closer eye on the baby that high up. Mistakes do happen.
    Edited by: "summerof76" 17th Nov 2016

Banned

wozukSilencer

giveover i'm sure she knows she made a split second mistake which every … giveover i'm sure she knows she made a split second mistake which every parent has probably done in their life

It wasnt a split second.

Banned

summerof76

I agree with you that she should have kept a closer eye on the baby that … I agree with you that she should have kept a closer eye on the baby that high up. Mistakes do happen.

That wouldnt have been a "mistake". Its negligence.

YouDontWantToKnow

It wasnt a split second.

the decision she made was ! the incident was 5 seconds

If that happened here, those kids would be in social care in a flash.

Banned

wozukSilencer

the decision she made was ! the incident was 5 seconds

IE not a split second but 5 seconds & would have been longer should nothing have happened.
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 17th Nov 2016

YouDontWantToKnow

IE not a split second but 5 seconds & would have been longer should … IE not a split second but 5 seconds & would have been longer should nothing have happened.

wow ! the clue is in bold
    the decision she made was split second !!!

He would have bounced & been ok.

Banned

wozukSilencer

wow ! the clue is in bold the decision she made was split second !!!

And it was 7 seconds before he was saved by his brother & that was from when the video started & she was already ignoring the baby when it cut in.

Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 17th Nov 2016

Let's take a minute to think of the mother here, she probably had some really important Snapchatting or Instagramming to do.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285992
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2659
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846322
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1841

See more discussions