Groups

Brown appears on American Idol ..... i think he sang one of the buzz....cocks- promises!!!

read this breaking story now......

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

7 Comments

This guy is unbelievable :x

Banned

Has he re-hired the PR machine that he was supposed to have sacked recently? Not going to China for the opening of the Olympics now this!

Original Poster

lumoruk;1865515

Has he re-hired the PR machine that he was supposed to have sacked … Has he re-hired the PR machine that he was supposed to have sacked recently? Not going to China for the opening of the Olympics now this!

i'm not going to china neither - bloody shame - doesnt parliament shut down in july/august - he'll be off to tuscany - they dont have dead babies on the road there

In a pre-recorded video for a charity special he said there was "nothing more amazing than saving a life".
    Bet he's great at mouth to mouth resuscitation!

Gordon Brown looks very strange when he smiles, it looks forced and unnatural! :w00t:

Banned

Just where does he find all this cash to give away to superpowers?

Wasn't it £200 Million to china, £600 Million to India and now £100 Million to the US.

Hasn't he heard the phrase "charity begins at home"

Whilst I appreciate he means well in spending our money like this, but aren't we in the grip of a severe financial cash crisis in this country and having to borrow £54Billion this year alone to balance the UK books according to the budget speech?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction22
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1213
      3. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please11
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save22

See more discussions