Brown Timberland boots - will they scuff/mark easily?

8 replies
Found 13th Oct 2008
I've just got some really nice timberland boots from work but it's the most I have ever spent on an item of clothing (£55 lol, not much really)

Anyway, I always look after my stuff so it last a while but I've always had trainers where they just wipe clean.

But these are a light brown colour (see link in post 2) & a sort of suade material.

They will mainly be used for going out round town etc, but occasionaly I might wear them to college or out to my mates & they may get a bit of mud or something on them.

So what I'm wondering is, has anyone got or know anyone who has them in a light brown. And if so are they a bugger to keep clean as I cant be doing with dirty shoes/clothes when I'm going out.

Thanks alot
James

8 Comments

nice shoes..i had pink ones and they didnt get scuffed as much as they got dirty...awesome shoes... sounds like they r ur pride and joy....

magicbeans;3185505

nice shoes..i had pink ones and they didnt get scuffed as much as they … nice shoes..i had pink ones and they didnt get scuffed as much as they got dirty...awesome shoes... sounds like they r ur pride and joy....

Same here i bought pink ones the only problem with them was the colour faded after awhile with them being wet.

you can get a special eraser/brush from timberland that is great for cleaning up the boots :thumbsup: one of my boys got biro on his & it managed to get the mark off

Banned

I think there is a protector spray that you can buy.

DLM;3185518

I think there is a protector spray that you can buy.

yup go to clarks or somewhere like that it be about 6 quid but its clear spray that also helps make them waterproof too

BlondeBella;3185512

Same here i bought pink ones the only problem with them was the colour … Same here i bought pink ones the only problem with them was the colour faded after awhile with them being wet.

yep thats what happened i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrved them and wore them everywhere and anywhere...even when they looked wrong (pink boots dont go with everything :giggle:!) and mum was so glad i had to bin them..as was hubby!

I bought some Timbs off someone on here when I 1st joined, I have only wore them three or four times because I don't want to scuff them. :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57582
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions