Expired

Brownie points for yer uncle barky!

Found 25th Jan 2010
In glasgow there is a tiny music venue called king tuts-capacity of 300-probably best known as the venue that alan mcghee discovered oasis in. Its their 20th birthday next month and they have a couple of amazing up close and personal gigs to celebrate. One of these is paolo nutini-on 17th feb-tickets are going for silly money on ebay.

Mrs barky is the worlds biggest paolo fan and our wedding anniversary is 14th february-just got a text from my younger brother to let me know we are on the guestlist! he has business dealings with the owner of king tuts-mrs barky is gonna freak when she gets back from the gym-reckon I dont need to do any housework for about a month now-thats fair isnt it?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

barky - am gonna send u a pm that will make u sooo very jealous.

u will know why I cant post it on here when u read it looool

Sounds good been hearing about this gig for a while.
£300+ for tickets

Ur just making me sooooo jealous. Your missus is going to love you for ever. If there's room on the guest list for some more just give me a shout. LOL Well done you. x

Original Poster

hunchback;7655097

Sounds good been hearing about this gig for a while.£300+ for tickets

yep-and manic street preachers the night after too-incredible coup for king tuts

love king tuts, best place in glasgow

barky when u have read my pm - can u post ur reaction in this thread please:-D

Original Poster

bossyboots;7655129

barky when u have read my pm - can u post ur reaction in this thread … barky when u have read my pm - can u post ur reaction in this thread please:-D

lol-I wont give anything away-always respect a confidence but mrs barky would kill for the info you have!

barky;7655118

yep-and manic street preachers the night after too-incredible coup for … yep-and manic street preachers the night after too-incredible coup for king tuts

You fancy beans on toast at mine tonight lol ;-)

bossyboots;7655129

barky when u have read my pm - can u post ur reaction in this thread … barky when u have read my pm - can u post ur reaction in this thread please:-D

You must want it sooooo bad. :whistling: ;-)

hunchback;7655178

You must want it sooooo bad. :whistling: ;-)

oh no - I have it :-D

bossyboots;7655210

can i have it

bossyboots;7655210

Sell me it. :x

micoo;7655219

can i have it

hunchback;7655229

Sell me it. :x

sorry - what I have - money just cant buy :-D would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to tell but I cant am afraid :-( but am in a position to try make Barky's night out with his wife even better and going to try :-D

bossyboots;7655251

sorry - what I have - money just cant buy :-D would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to … sorry - what I have - money just cant buy :-D would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to tell but I cant am afraid :-( but am in a position to try make Barky's night out with his wife even better and going to try :-D

ahhhh fair enough :lol:

i expect an update on the latest gossip to make up for this biased info sharing though

bossyboots;7655251

sorry - what I have - money just cant buy :-D would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to … sorry - what I have - money just cant buy :-D would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to tell but I cant am afraid :-( but am in a position to try make Barky's night out with his wife even better and going to try :-D

Its wrong but it feels so right.
You do what you have to lol. :thumbsup: ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769259
    2. Misco about to go into administration912
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.67
    4. Sell old Lego by the kilo.33

See more discussions