Groups

Browsing this site on your iPhone

Hi all, just wondered how you all go about viewing this site on safari on your iPhone? Currently iam jailbroken and using UAE Faker.

8 Comments

I use the hotdeals uk app from the iTunes store it's free and works great

TheJamesS;8477681

I use the hotdeals uk app from the iTunes store it's free and works great

^^^
    This.

What they said...

Hang on how did u quote a post using the iPhone app?

JonnyLarge;8478128

What they said...Hang on how did u quote a post using the iPhone app?

Maybe I hacked together my own (better) version of the app, complete with quote ability.

Or, maybe I'm using a PC at the moment.
    :-D

Banned

I don't browse this site using the internet or a browser in any form.

I have a young man sat in a room at home. He writes down a list of the posts in Misc. He then gives me the list, either in person if I am at home or via fax if I am out.

I then choose the name of the thread I like and let him know. He writes out all of the replies in that thread by hand and gives them to me.

I dictate my response and he types it up.

DJ1;8478194

I don't browse this site using the internet or a browser in any form. I … I don't browse this site using the internet or a browser in any form. I have a young man sat in a room at home. He writes down a list of the posts in Misc. He then gives me the list, either in person if I am at home or via fax if I am out. I then choose the name of the thread I like and let him know. He writes out all of the replies in that thread by hand and gives them to me. I dictate my response and he types it up.

HAhahahahahaha :-D:thumbsup:

Nice I'm supprised you didn't use an army of killer monkeys that's my plan muwahhahaha

The Hotukdeals iphone app isn't any better than using safari or opera mini.

Personally, I use Safari, but change it from the mobile version to the standard version. (located at the bottom of the home page.)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions