BRPM

Posted 30th Mar
Bog rolls per month.
I thought it would be interesting to see how many toilet rolls we really do need for a month. With April about to start I thought we could all do a check in and know for certain.
So when you start a new roll post 'new roll' and you can do a tally at the end of the month.
Don't forget to put the empty tube in the recycling.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Sorry, I am not interested in BRPM. Do you have other exciting positive thoughts for us?!
Too much time on your hands I think
Predikuesi30/03/2020 17:42

Too much time on your hands I think

No just winding down after work.
splender30/03/2020 17:41

Sorry, I am not interested in BRPM. Do you have other exciting positive …Sorry, I am not interested in BRPM. Do you have other exciting positive thoughts for us?!

Pasta per annum? 😁
Buy the cheap ones or try not to use too much and it won't just be time on your hands!
JimboParrot30/03/2020 19:24

Buy the cheap ones or try not to use too much and it won't just be time on …Buy the cheap ones or try not to use too much and it won't just be time on your hands!

It doesn't matter whether you buy the cheap stuff or the luxury variety, if you only use one sheet your fingers go through it. So you may as well use the cheap one and with the money you save you can buy some soap and a brush to clean the shyte from under your fingernails.

I think I read that in Viz some years ago.
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 31st Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions